Annapolis Valley Honour Choir is Seeking the Services of a Contract Coordinator
ANNAPOLIS VALLEY HONOUR CHOIR www.avhc.ca
Remuneration: $8000-12 months
• is contracted by the Board of Directors, is ultimately responsible to the Board and reports directly to the Board;
• is supervised by the Artistic Director and Board President;
• works with the Bookkeeper, Event Volunteers, and Board Committee Chairs when necessary.
Summary: AVHC is looking for a competent Coordinator to provide assistance to Choir operations. The Coordinator will be responsible for management, including registration, assisting the Artistic Director with auditions, record keeping, financial coordination, event and production logistics.
• Post-secondary formal qualification in business, communications, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
• Preferred minimum 1 year prior experience in administration, communications and promotional work, preferably in the arts community.
• Technological skills including familiarity with: Google apps (including Google Drive), social media (Twitter, Facebook Pages, YouTube),
• Excellent working knowledge of Google Drive, Microsoft Suite (Word/Excel), Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent fiscal management and responsibility
• Ability to balance, prioritize, and manage many variable tasks
• The incumbent should be confident and very efficient; they should have exceptional communication and organizational skills and be a self-directed worker
Application Closing Date: March 9, 2018
Please direct cover letter, and resume with references to Ward MacDonald, President of AVHC at AVHCsecretary@gmail.com